Sex with my aunty ritu
Hi frinds this is my real life story which i naver thought of. My name is mayur (26) i am a engineer basically from kolkata . Butas my dad & mom both are engineer with a sofwere company .so we settled down in blore .my uncle is in siliguri asis(51) & ritu (50) both are teachers. In the month of sep-08 my unt called that my uncle had a sudden mild stroke , they wanted to go to kolkata in a good nursing. My parents told as he will be in hospital at least have to go & help them out .in i took leve for ten days & reached kolkata . From airport i called my uncle 2 go to the hotel . As they reached kol; before me . They gave me the address of the hotel .that was next to that hospital , very near . After i reached there i saw that this a room of mid class but notwell furnished , i told my uncle that iam going to other hotel as there was no room available in that hotel . Aunt(ritu) .told we will manage as we cannot effort to stay in a very good hotel & this is just near hospital . I told ok. Next day morning me ritu auncle went to hospital & doctor admitted him& told me that & ritu (aunt) that atleast 80 to 90 thousandd rs will be the expense .both came out me & aunt had dinner after telling unclegoodbye .it was around 9 pm.when i saw ritu after 7 yr.

Her fig is she is of abit dark complection.she wore saari, sleevless blouse ,saari under navel. Aher ass was very big almost shaking . Big boobs. Fatty . A typical bengali lady. Hair was step cut . She look like a sex bomb. While having dinner ritu told mayur(all call me mannu) . That i they have got 45 ths with them now where from the money will com . I told see as a elderbro my dad will send money .& i also have with me .cash & all cards . So don’t take tention . We will manage . She was a bit relaxed . While eating i saw her cleavage & armpits with black hair . As i smook i told i am out side u sleep in ber i will get a cot from hoter n sleep in floor . She told no way u sleep in bed its enough for 3 guys . I was standing outside n smooking the door was half closed suddenly i saw ritu is changing saw her in blouse & saari . May be i was there she did not ware any night dress . It was excellent ass, boobs,nevel .all were sexy. I had to musterbate & went to sleep so is aunt. I was thinking how 2 fuck her . At mid night i wanted 2 go to loon . I took my mob . Saw the dupatta was not there on her boobs . Her saari was up to ker knee .i saw with my mobl loght that she was wareing a printed panty . Some pussy hair was comeing out of her panty.

Next day after spending the whole day for uncle treatment . Doctor told at 5 pm u please go . Its there timeing . We told uncle bye. Doctor told you donot worry he will be ok with in 10 days . Aunt was happy. I asked ritu my aunt lets go for a movie in nandan she told ok . We went there . She was waring a sleevless blouse & a saari . In taxi also i was trying to touch her body hads etc she did not tell any thing . After the movie started i kept one hand over her left boos ., she removed my hand @ stared at me . After 2/3 times she did not tell any thing just gave a smile . I satarted pressing her both boobs . My hads were moving over her belly, nevel. Etc . After the movie aunt told me what you were doing with me in hall , i told tried to fell the softness. She was smileing & told i will tell your parents to get a good girl & marry . I told u r the dear.

In taxi also we were talking about private life s . She was making her hair again & again . I saw her arm pits are fullof hair . Asked why donot u shave auny its look ood when u wre a sleevless blouse .
At around 8 pm i told lets go to parkstreet & we will eat there 7 go 2 hotel . I saw a shop where salwar kamiz & womwns undetr garments were sold. I holded aunts hand & gave her a salwar for rs.2500/he told why are u wasting money i have many . I asked the man in fishy way to ask her if she needs any uner garments . He asked & told no . I asked the saler you show her . She pinched me . I bought her 3 sets of branded panty & bra . She told your uncle naved bought me these things . We took the taxi while on the way to hotel i kept my hand on her thigh & started lifting her saari she tried to resist me , the draved was seeing in glass . People in jam also peeping . I lifted her saari took of her panty & kept in my pocket . Saw her pussy was wet full of bussy hair , very thick . Entered room she just hugged me & started a smooching she was telling fotr last 8 months ur uncle did not hav sex with me.

Read More Related Stories
  My Little Sister Ritu 7,712
  Main Ritu Bhabhi ke Saath Akela Rehta Hoon 27,179
  Main or Meri Saali Ritu 9,676
  Ritu ki Choot Uske devar ne Bajayi 65,957
  Ritu ki Kahani 6,865
  Ritu Chachi Bani Kothe Ki Sasti Raand 23,980
  I fucked neighbor Ritu 2,531
  Ritu ke sath barsat main 7,068
  Ritu bhabhi 6,020
  MY sexy mom Mamta(ritu) 10,142
Return to Top indiansexstories