Fucking a Mature Maid…
Hi Friends …i am 25 male from Delhi..Atheletic body…8 inch thick juicy dick any female can fall for it. This is a real incident which happened few months ago. We were looking for a new maid as earlier one left the job …so we came across this new maid who was about 27 year old but lemme tell u was having sexy figure 36-30-36 .Her name was Deepa.She was too hot too handle…The very next day Deepa came to our house and I was stunned. She was a beautiful girl and she was looking so cute and innocent that at the moment I made my mind that I’m going to fuck this hotty.She was wearing a deep front open kamiz with a churni on it making me crazy.Then Deepa started working at our home and I was very happy to have such a cute servant. But very soon I was disappointed because she even didn’t notice me. And I was not getting any opportunity to talk with her alone. But one day I got chance. I was alone at my home but I failed again. I tried many things to get closer to her and also tried to trap her but I wasn’t able to attract her towards me. She was so innocent that she didn’t notice or understand my any move. Another day I was alone in my home for a week because of one marriage at my mom’s relatives and I don’t like functions so I decided to stay at home.

But this time I thought I will fuck this lady. After one or two days I was watching TV after lunch and it was around 12 o’clock. She came and started to clean the house. After 10 minutes she shouted loudly and immediately I stood up and went inside. She was sitting near bathroom and she was crying with pain in her leg. I asked her what happened and she replied that her leg slept in wet floor. I went near her and touched her leg and tried to make her stand. But she was unable to stand so I lifted her and made her sit on sofa. She was facing very much pain and I was very confused. Soon I brought a fast relief balm and applied it on her legs with soft hands. She was feeling good now and I was also. I told her to sleep on sofa and to take rest for sometime. She obeyed me. I sat near hear and started talking with her. Then I asked her about her Husband though I knew everything but I had no topic to talk so I asked about her husband. She was sad while talking about her husband and I was just watching at her cute face. Suddenly she started crying saying that her husband often beat her. I didn’t understand what to do but I just hold her hands and gave her some sympathy and kissed her hands. She was bit surprised but didn’t tell anything. Now I decided to change the topic and told her that she looks very cute and innocent and she really is very innocent. She thanked me and I asked in hurry that MAY I KISS YOU? She was surprised and I kissed her on her lips without receiving her answer. She got up and sat on sofa and I sat beside her and started kissing her lips softly and passionately.

I was chewing, sucking and biting her lips. She was enjoying and put one hand on my back and 2nd on my head. She was touching my back softly and I was feeling very exited. Now I started kissing one her whole face. First I kissed her forehead then kissed her eyes after that I kissed her chicks and also bite softly one her chicks then I kissed her nose and Then I kissed her neck and opened the zip of her kamiz. She was hesitating a little but didn’t tell anything and allowed me to do anything. I them kissed on her shoulders and I became mad. I removed all her clothes except her bra and panty and kissing and licking on her whole body. She was moaning softly with pleasure with closed eyes. Then I hugged her very tightly and locked her lips with mine for 5 minutes. Then I told her to remove my clothes but she was a Bit shy. So I started removing my clothes and also removed her bra. Now I lifted her and took her in my bedroom and put her gently on my bad and kissed her breasts. I was sucking her breasts and nipples like a baby and she was feeling so good that she put both her hands on my head and pushed it very hard. I sucked her milk bags for almost 10 minutes. Now I was kissing on her stomach and biting and licking on her navel. At the moment she didn’t tell me but I was sure she had her first orgasm. Now I slowly started removing her panty which was wet and started kissing every part of her lower body except vagina. Now she was totally nude and I was feeling very happy. I touched her vagina softly and she responds immediately. She closed her eyes and holds my head firmly. I kissed her vagina and put my finger in it and fucked her with my finger. Soon she had her 2nd orgasm. Now I was on my extreme and started kissing and licking her vagina wildly. Within few minutes she came again. Now I parted her legs and enjoyed the real happiness of life. She was facing a bit pain because that was her first time. After 5 minutes I came and we hugged and lied nude for half an hour. Then she weared her clothes and I went to leave her at her house. She didn’t came the next day but after that we enjoy regularly…untill she left for her native village…

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Threesome in Goa with mature bisexual tourist 1,819
  Milking my Mature Indu Chachi Twice 9,915
  A Mature Indian Slut Namita 4,656
  Mature lady Sex Guide 2,946
  Fucking Maid for the First Time 5,070
  A Mature Indian Slut - Friend's Mother Fuck 23,565
  Mature Mallika seduced us 5,302
  Friend’s mature & sexy wife 4,632
  fucking maid 5,690
  Yet another mature woman 3,523