Bathroom sex
Myself Sandip, i am 29 yrs of age . . Years . So i have a very good , structured i am going to narrate my sexual experience in which how my aunty (mother’s youngest sister) seduced me . I am regular reader of iss. So i know pretty well how aunties seduce their family guys . She is my mother’s youngest sister , aged 32 years when it happened . She was married to a guy who works as a manager in a hotel in Kolkata. I was on my summer vacations . I went to her house . She alone lives there with a lady maid . Her in-laws are staying in a house which is 100mts away from her own house . I have noticed her looking me too often . I have seen her several times smelling my pants and my shorts in the bathroom . Soon i came to know that she has a sexual liking towards 5.my aunt is only 32″28″36″ . When she wears saree , one almost have to search for her boobs . So i decided to myself not to show any interest on my part on her but if she approaches me , then i would certainly help her come out of lust . It was the second day after i go there . It was around 6pm in the evening . She gave me a tea while i was watching tv and told me that she is goin to take a bath and left to bathroom after locking the door from inside . I continued watching star movies . After 15 mins or so i heard a loud ‘thud’ noise from the bathroom . As i have read several stories of aunt’s seduction , i suddenly understood that this is one of her tricks . I guessed she is decided to try sex this time with me . I went to bathroom and found the door half-open and once again confirmed it as aunt-seduction . ‘Siththi enna aaachchuu ?’ ( what happened ?) Saying this i slowly peeked in . I saw her fully wet , wearing a red blouse , white bra and a pettycoat soaked in water . Her eyes were closed and she was pretending to be unconsious , i guessed . I sprayed some water on her face . She shooked her head with a twist and said ‘ soap vazhukki vittudichchi ! Sssssss apppaaaa ‘ . Saying this she tried to stand up but in vain . So i took her in my arms to her bedroom . All the way to the bedroom , her both hands were round my neck . When i put her in the bed she didn’t move at all and my head stuck in her hands and was ver! Y close to her neck . I was all thinking that she has decided to seduce me , and what’s happening there stood like a story i read from desipapa.slowly i felt her hands gripping my head steadily and she pulled my head to her neck . I decided to myself that if she is so much decided , let’s spend this evening with her as she is not having sex for 2years .

I kissed her at her neck . She opened hr eyes and turned towards me and looked into my eyes . She suddenly hugged me tightly , i was xperiencing hot and cold simultaneously since she is wet . She started hugrily kissing me all over my face and even bit my ears once . She started to suck my cock in desperate.i unbuttoned her blouse and she helped me to take it away . I was madly kissing her all over her nick and her breast . Then i almost tored her bra , caught her nipples . Her breast were in full erection , but there was no bulgeness . Damn shit . I hate myself to be with such a women with plain breast like a tennis court . But , what to do ? She is longing for sex and she likes it to have it with me for a long time as i have watched her smelling my pantys . I started squeezing her nipples knowing that there wouldn’t be any milk at all , but i did it just for her sexual satisfaction . I even pulled her nipplles while handling her other nipple . I licked all over her breast . I moved my head to her naval . She quickly removed the knot of her pettycoat and moved it down . I was about to laugh at her sexual urge . She must be so much thursty for sex with me . I drove my tongue deep in her vagina and started sucking her there . She was making strange sounds like ” mm mmmm mmmmm ssssss apppaaaa nalla …..” . She used vulgar language too like ‘ nalla ooommmbu innum nalla nakku …” and was moving her hips round in accordance with my tongue play . I was dong this for almost 20 mins . She was screaming like anything and sudennly she opened her legs wide in v shape and asked me fuck her hard . I dropped my lungi and panty down , took my 6″ prick and inserted in her vagina . First it didn’t go . I myself foud it very hard to insert it as the light was very dim in that corner of the room . I couldn’t locate her vaginal opening . She only caught my penis and guided into her hole . I slowly thrusted my penis and as she was already cumming , i didn’t neeed any kind of lubrication . After sometime i was fully inside her . I slowly thrusted to-and-fro in her vaginal opening without taking my penis out . I slowly increased the speed and after about half-an-hour , i was about to cum , i told her and she told me to cum inside her . I came in her . Loads and loads of cum inside her . Then i took my penis and laid my the side of her .

I was very tired so i closed my eyes and was about to sleep when i found a hand in my penis . I opened my eyes and found my aunt taking my penis in her mouth and like licking a lollypop she was licking it . Slowly my penis started growing harder . After sometime my penis was fully erect and she was eagerly licking it . I sto! Od up and stand on my knees she continued sucking my penis like a lollypop , after 15mins or so i felt i was about to cum , so i came in her mouth . She took in all of my juice . We lay in each other ‘s arms for someime . After that i collected my dresses and went to toilet to pee . When i was about to pee , she came in the toilet . She asked me if i like it or not . I didn’t want to spoil her enthusiasm parallely i didn’t want to acknowledge this so i didn’t say anything . She came closer to me and asked me again . I said ‘ u r my siththi . This should not have happened ‘ after that i didn’t say anything . She started comforting me saying that what has happened between us is quite common all around , everyone are doing it . I interrupted ‘but neenga enakku amma maadhiri , how can i do this with u ‘. Then she said ‘don’t call me sithti anymore if u feel so . Take me as u’r friend .u can have me at bed anytime ‘. Sayin so she smiled . So i too agreed and smiled inreturn . Then she asked for what i came to toilet . I said to pee . She said pee in my mouth . I also did as she said and peeyed in her mouth and she took it all but didn’t swallo! Wed it . After that whenever she likes to have sex , she would ask me and i give her company eventhough i don’t like to do it . But she doesn’t know that i don’t like to do it with her until this second . In return she used to give me costly present like webcams , shoes , shirts etc., we have done it more than 15 times and i am doing it for her only as she is away from her hubby and she is very thirsty for this . I am getting bugged up with this lady , she is just a tennis court in her front . I am longing for an young girl with massive boobs and want to suck it hardly and drink the milk to empty . I am badly in need of those milky , massive tits (36″ or above)

Read More Related Stories
Thread:Views:
  Mom Caught me Naked in Bathroom 20,493
  Bathroom Window 28,874
  Mom in bathroom 26,182
  With sister in bathroom 10,596
  Bhabhi ne bathroom mai bulaya 87,409
  HOLE IN THE BATHROOM 9,184
  Hole in the bathroom part 2 2,735
  Hole in the bathroom part 3 4,384
  Fucking my aunty in bathroom 33,604
  Chote bhai se bathroom main chudai 86,743